How to Get Gems in Clash of Clans 2020
Updated: Sep 18, 2020
Clash of Clans Hack is a popular mobile game with you building your village and attacking other players. One of Clash of Clans' primary currencies is Gems, which is central to the construction of some of the game's most powerful buildings. You can also use Gems to speed up development, but if you're trying to save them for essential buildings this should be avoided. Gems can be hard to come by since the developers want you to buy them from the cash shop, but you'll never need to spend it with a little preparation.
1. Find plants and rocks in your Builder Foundation and Home Village. These are barriers that need to be removed to create anything at that site. The first time you start there will be around 40 artifacts around your village.
Removing rocks costs Money, and it costs Elixir to extract the plants.
Image entitled Get Gems in Clash of Stage 2 Clans
2. Begin removing obstacles. You are rewarded anywhere from 0-6 Gems if you clear an obstacle. The sum you are getting is predetermined and follows the pattern below, which continues after the end. Can not alter this sequence, and will still repeat in the same order:
Six, 0, 4, 5, 1, 3 , 2, 0 , 5, 1, 0, 3, 4, 0 , 0, 5, 0 , 1, 0
Image entitled Get Gems in Clash of Stage 3 Clans
3. Give plants space for regrowth. Plants will reappear once every eight hours, which will allow you to start extracting them for more Gems. But they do not appear if all of your village's room is filled. The plant will also have an extra tile of space between it and every other entity, meaning the 8 tiles around it would also need to be empty.
Rocks do not return but plants do.
Earn attainment. You will win an award from your village for removing obstacles. You'll be winning five Gems after overcoming five obstacles. You'll win 10 Gems if you eliminate 50 obstacles. You'll win 20 Gems when eliminating 500 obstacles.
1. Check out the accomplishments page. Clash of Clans gives you rewards when you reach those objectives in the game, such as building improvements, winning battles, and collecting gold. Completing such accomplishments will win you prizes like gems. The better the result will win you more gems.
When you open the Achievements tab, you'll see your current progress against the achievements available. Prioritize your playtime in attempting to make the milestones as soon as possible.
An award has three levels, with each level earning increased rewards.
You can gain up to 8,637 Gems by completing all of the available achievements.
2. Fight other gamblers. Fight with other players wins the most important awards. By completing those milestones, you will win thousands of Gems. Some of the more value-added accomplishments include:
Happy Win! -- Collecting trophies in online fights wins that distinction. 450 Gems will win you 1,250 trophies.
Unbreakable- Effectively defending against attackers wins this distinction. Defending against a thousand attacks wins you 100 Gems.
A friend in Need-This award is won by bringing your allies reinforcements. Donating 25,000 troops will win you 250 Gems.
League All-Star-Progressing in the Battle of Clans league wins this distinction. Joining the Crystal League will earn you 250 Gems, entering the Master League will give you 1,000 Gems, and being the Champion will give you 2,000 Gems.
Firefighter-Destroying your opponent's Inferno Towers wins this award. Destroying five thousand towers wins you 1,000 Diamonds.
Combat Hero-Earning stars in Combat Wars wins this award for your tribe. Scoring a thousand stars will win 1,000 Gems.
Spoils of War-Gathering gold from Clan War prizes grants this honor. Earn 100,000,000 Gold produces 1,000 Diamonds.
3. Total under performances. There are a number of awards that aren't connected to a battle that can also win you some Gems. These are not paying out as handsomely as the achievements of the war but can be won by upgrading your area. You can gain victories by eliminating barriers, upgrading the Town Hall, stealing gold, unlocking units such as the Archer and Dragon, and completing the campaign.
Typically you can gain as many as 20 Gems to complete these achievements.
4. Seek remuneration for your accomplishment. You can see a Demand Award button on the Achievements list after you've achieved an achievement. By clicking this button you'll be rewarded with the Gems to complete the achievement. When you complete an accomplishment you will need to collect your rewards manually, or your rewards will just sit there.
There's no time limit to collect your prizes, but there's no advantage to let them remain unclaimed, either. Verify that you review your list frequently to see if you've received any new statements.
Managing Your Gem Mine
1. Manage your Gem Mine, and upgrade it. There is a "Gem Mine" building in the Builder Base unlocked at level 4 of Town Hall that starts out damaged but can be restored at level 3 of the Builder Base. Upgrading this building would increase their Gems production. Unfortunately, it generates only up to 4.8 Gems a day, but over time this will add up.
Consider using the Clock Tower every day to improve the pace at which your updates and resource output continues for a couple of minutes every day.
Spend your Gems Wisely
1. Keep in with your initial Stones. You've rewarded 500 Gems when you start out on Clash of Clans. During the tutorial, you are asked to spend 250 of these, leaving you with 250. Do not use these to speed up the construction times of your village in any circumstances. Just wait for the timers, because you will later want those Gems.
You can't skip the tutorial and save the 250 Gems, but you're spending them on a Builder's Hut that's important for the game, so you're not really missing anything.
The tutorial will recommend you invest Gems on accelerating development. That is the way the developer attempts to get you to spend more real money on the game. Ignore these suggestions, so you can then save the Gems.
2. Don't use Gems to purchase money. Clash of Clans allows you to use your Gems to purchase certain in-game resources. Do it not. Although it will save you some time, by playing the game you will gain all of these resources.
3. Don't use Gems to speed up timers. You will be constantly reminded that spending Gems will boost timers. This may be significant in super-competitive play but it's just a Gem sink for most people. If you're out of stuff to do and are tempted to waste Gems on a timer, just try playing another game for some time.
4. First and foremost, bring all your Gems into the Builder's Huts. Builder's Huts are the most useful buildings you can buy because they give you more units to build. This helps you to build other edifices much faster. Your primary goal should be to acquire these Builder's Huts for your Gems. When you've got all five Builder's Huts, you can start spending Gems on more.
Using Google Play Rewards (Only for Android)
1. Google Opinion Rewards app is available for free. You can install the Google Opinion Rewards app from the Play Store if you are using an Android device. This app will give you an occasional marketing survey, and Google Play credit will be awarded for completing it. The free Play Store credit can then be used on Clash of Clans Gems. Most surveys take only a couple of seconds to complete, and awards between $0.10 and $1.00.
This app is an official Google-designed app, which is free to download and use.
The Google Opinion Rewards app for iOS devices isn't available.
2. Sign in to the Google Account app. If you're not already signed in with a Google account on your mobile, you'll be prompted to log in. You are free to build Google Accounts.
3. Enable location services on your smartphone running Android. When you turn on the location services, you're not going to get many surveys. This is because a lot of surveys are focused on places you've visited recently.
Open your device's Settings app, and select "Location."
Ensure "Location" at the top of the screen is toggled on.
Enable access to location if asked when the Google Opinion Rewards app is opened.
4. Complete any inquiries available. When you start the app you do not have any surveys available immediately, but they will gradually start appearing. By visiting businesses, and traveling a lot, you will get more surveys. The answers you give will have no effect on the amount of the award you get.
When a new survey has become available you will receive a notification on your mobile.
5. Continue answering surveys until you have won enough Play Store credit to buy Gems. It may take a little while but before you know it, you'll probably amass a nice amount of Play Credit. Open the Gem store in the game once you have enough to afford some Gems, and buy a pack you can afford. Make sure your Google Play balance is chosen as the form of payment during checkout.